Event and Auction Highlights
Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks (BCFO) extends an invitation you can’t refuse. Just when you thought you were out, we pull you back in with one of the most exclusive events ever offered in southwest Missouri. Join us as we get the “family” together on Friday, October 3, 2014, to raise funds for local families impacted by breast cancer.
The night will be filled with the sights and sounds of classic American gangster movies and live music that never disappoints. So come dressed to kill as your favorite gangster character, but be a Goodfella and leave the Tommy gun at home. The evening begins with dinner, followed by an exclusive live auction, and ends with a chance keep your friends close and your enemies closer on the dance floor.
Are you worried about swimming with the fishes and need a fast getaway? Our raffle is your best chance to escape into the witness protection program with a grand prize trip to Cabo San Lucas for two, compliments of wise guy Wayne Morelock and his dollface wife Kathy.
What Your Sponsorship Supports
- Early detection and increased survival through BCFO’s Free Screening Mammography Program open to women who are uninsured or lack coverage for mammography.
- Financial stability and a reduction of stress for those facing an economic hardship due to a breast cancer diagnosis. BCFO’s Client Assistance Program provides payment of non-medical expenses, which allows families to focus on healing.
- Relief from the pain of lymphedema suffered as a result of breast cancer with the purchase of lymphedema garments for those without adequate medical coverage or finances to purchase them on their own.
- Support for breast cancer survivors through a variety of support networks and mentorship programs, which focus on the unique needs of each individual.
- Education and awareness for anyone wanting to learn more about breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and survivorship.
- Your donation funds current programs and the future of BCFO.