Event and Auction Highlights
Murney Associates, Realtors presents Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks’ (BCFO) 16th Annual Hooked on Dance! On Friday, October 7, 2016, we hope you will come out and join us for a great evening of fun, dinner, and dancing to the theme of the Pink Panther.
On this night, our community will come together to support the Legacy of Hope endowment to provide financial assistance to families impacted by breast cancer for years to come.
Don’t forget to grab your dancing shoes because you will want to hustle for this year’s exclusive auction items and exotic getaways.
Pearl Nation will knock your socks off! They are known for creating a wild, brilliant fusion of soul, rock, R&B, and funk.
Get Your Groove Thing On!
Men 60’s attire:
- Inspector Jacques Clouseau themed costume
- Dinner jacket
- Leisure suit
Women 60’s attire:
- Chic cocktail dress
- Pink dress
- Hair bouffant
Legacy Of Hope Supports the Endowment for:
- Financial assistance to families impacted by breast cancer
- Free screening mammograms to the uninsured and underinsured
- A Children’s Fund to support children in families impacted by breast cancer
- Breast cancer educational programs and survivor support assistance
For more information, please contact:
Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks
620 W. Republic Rd. Ste. 107
Springfield, MO 65807
firstname.lastname@example.org | 417-862-3838