Event and Auction Highlights
Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks (BCFO) extends an invitation you can’t refuse. Just when you thought you were out, we pull you back in with one of the most exclusive events ever offered in southwest Missouri. Join us as we get the “family” together on Friday, October 3, 2014, to raise funds for local families impacted by breast cancer.
The night will be filled with the sights and sounds of classic American gangster movies and live music that never disappoints. So come dressed to kill as your favorite gangster character, but be a Goodfella and leave the Tommy gun at home. The evening begins with dinner, followed by an exclusive live auction, and ends with a chance keep your friends close and your enemies closer on the dance floor.
Are you worried about swimming with the fishes and need a fast getaway? Our raffle is your best chance to escape into the witness protection program with a grand prize trip to Cabo San Lucas for two, compliments of wise guy Wayne Morelock and his dollface wife Kathy.
What Your Sponsorship Supports
- Early detection and increased survival through BCFO’s Free Screening Mammography Program open to women who are uninsured or lack coverage for mammography.
- Financial stability and a reduction of stress for those facing an economic hardship due to a breast cancer diagnosis. BCFO’s Client Assistance Program provides payment of non-medical expenses, which allows families to focus on healing.
- Relief from the pain of lymphedema suffered as a result of breast cancer with the purchase of lymphedema garments for those without adequate medical coverage or finances to purchase them on their own.
- Support for breast cancer survivors through a variety of support networks and mentorship programs, which focus on the unique needs of each individual.
- Education and awareness for anyone wanting to learn more about breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and survivorship.
- Your donation funds current programs and the future of BCFO.
Thank you to our Current Hooked on Dance 2014 Sponsors:
BKD CPAs & Advisors, LLP
Carnahan, Evans, Cantwell & Brown, PC
Credit Suisse Securities, Chris Baldwin
Custom MetalCraft, Inc.
Bill & Virginia Darr
Empire Bank/Central Trust
John Ghirardelli Family
Charlie & Mary Gallagher
Great Southern Bank
John & Karen Grieger
Harem and Company
Husch Blackwell, LLP
Ingram Enterprises, Inc.
Bill & Susan Kirkman
Colin & Linda McAllister
Med-Pay, Inc. – Marshall & Gordon Kinne
Joe & Kari Manzardo
Mercy General & Specialty Surgeons: Bumberry, Ashley, Cavagnol, Edwards, Henderson, Shoults
Oncology Hematology Associates of Springfield
Penney, Murray, & Associates – Ron & Janice Penney
Pioneer Outdoor, LLC
Premium Beverage Sales
Republic Ford – Lincoln
Carol Morris Robinson in memory of Genevieve Morris
Ken & Teresa Schwab
Al & Mertie Selbee
SCS Home Entertainment
Lezah & Ron Stenger Family
The Whitlock Company, LLP
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC – Joe Froehle
Wendy’s – Sam, June, and Mike Hamra and Baron Design – Rita and Keesag Baron
Wickman’s Garden Village
Bay Family, LLP
Citizens Memorial Hospital
Evergreen Investments, Inc.
John & Jeris Ferguson
Garrison Plastic Surgery
Gorman-Scharpf Funeral Home
Ken & Marilyn Keltner
Larry Snyder & Company
Missouri Foundation for Health
Missi & BJ Joplin/Gibson & Associates
Steve & Beverly Schneider – New York Life Insurance
Mark & Jami Skrade
Springfield Business Journal