Event and Auction Highlights
Are you ready to Get Down to help local families impacted by breast cancer? This year, we are jumping in our eclectic time machine and revisiting the era of funk and disco.
We will transform the University Plaza Convention Center into a Funkadelic nightclub from the ‘70s complete with mood rings, disco balls and other novelties that will make you smile.
Through your support, we will be able to Raise the Roof for our community. So don’t forget to wear those outrageous platform shoes and bell bottoms and join us on the Love Train as we give help and hope to the Ozarks.
Don’t forget to grab your roller skates because you will want to Hustle for this year’s exclusive auction items and exotic getaways. Boogie early, Boogie often!
Pearl Nation will knock your platform shoes off! They are known for creating a wild, brilliant fusion of soul, rock, R&B, and funk that will make you Get Up On The Dancefloor!
Get Your Groove Thing On!
- 70’s funky disco
- White suit (Saturday Night Fever)
- Art printed / paisley polyester shirt
- Bell bottom pants
- 70’s Chic cocktail dress
- Studio 54 fashions
- Multi-colored metallic jumpsuit with halter neck
- Bohemian straight or disco hair style
Legacy Of Hope Supports the Endowment for:
- Financial assistance to families impacted by breast cancer
- Free screening mammograms to the uninsured and
- A Children’s Fund to support children in families impacted by
- Breast cancer educational programs and survivor support