Event and Auction Highlights
Join us as The Force brings together BCFO friends and supporters in a special Star Wars themed event, raising funds to help provide A New Hope for local families impacted by breast cancer. You will not want to miss this unforgettable evening. Event highlights include dinner, dancing, silent auction, raffle, and an exciting live auction. Dress will range from business casual to out of this world glam.
Auction highlights include many empire-worthy items and experiences including legendary private dinner parties even Darth Vader would love. Set you light sabers and get ready to duel for an epic adventures and travel packages to Walt Disney World and beautiful Hawaii! Yoda advises you to use your force for stunning gifts, sports outings, and other exclusive venues that a young Jedi or entire group of Storm Troopers would enjoy.
What Your Sponsorship Supports
- Early detection and increased survival through BCFO’s Free Screening Mammography Program open to women who are uninsured or lack coverage for mammography.
- Financial stability and a reduction of stress for those facing an economic hardship due to a breast cancer diagnosis. BCFO’s Client Assistance Program provides payment of non-medical expenses, which allows families to focus on healing.
- Relief from the pain of lymphedema suffered as a result of breast cancer with the purchase of lymphedema garments for those without adequate medical coverage or finances to purchase them on their own.
- Support for breast cancer survivors through a variety of support networks and mentorship programs, which focus on the unique needs of each individual.
- Education and awareness for anyone wanting to learn more about breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and survivorship.
- Your donation funds current programs and the future of BCFO.
Thank You to our Current Pink Ribbon Gala 2014 Sponsors
Platinum Leadership Sponsors
Alliance Cancer Center
Dr. Christopher & Paula Andrew
Dr. Lance and Sharon Beshore
Buchanan, Williams & Stilley, P.C.
Debmay Properties, LLC
Goldstein Dental Offices, LLC
Griffith Motor Company
Mercy Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Steve Hughes, M.D.
Missouri Southern State University
Steve & Tammy Roark
The Medicine Shoppe, Joplin
Leggett and Platt, Inc.
Benefit Management – David & Judy Powell
Michael and Kristi Seibert
Darrell Gross, Attorney
Dr. Hish and Barbara Majzoub
Dr. Ellen Nichols and Representative Bill White
Southwest Missouri Bank
Great Southern Bank
Underwood and Associates
Legacy of Hope Society
Live Auction Donors
4B’s Hunting Resort
Dr. Christopher & Paula Andrews
Larry Glaze – Antler Art of the Plains
Steve’s Trading Post
Heartland Park, Topeka, KS
Big Cedar Lodge Legends of Golf Presented by Bass Pro
Downstream Casino Resort
Residence Inn, Joplin, MO
Michael & Kristi Seibert
NASCAR Kansas Speedway
Ho’oilo House, Maui
Lagow Portrait Design