Cruisin' For Cleavage
SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday, October 13th 2018
TIME: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Springfield, MO 65803
Cruisin’ for Cleavage presented by Christenson Transportation will be hosted on Saturday, October 13, 2018. The event features a poker run-style motorcycle rally with over 400 in attendance at last year’s event. Join the fun to raise funds for a cause affecting all of us – breast cancer. This year’s ride is hosted in memory of Jeanne “The Hobbit” Hart, the event’s late chairperson.
Cruisin' for Cleavage Sponsorship
Each year, the Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks offers sponsorship opportunities for Cruisin’ for Cleavage. Different tiers of sponsorship mean your company or business logo will be prominently displayed in different parts of the event venue, along with opportunities for tickets and booths.
• Logo recognition on the following: 5,000 qty postcards/flyers • 500 qty posters • 400 qty t-shirts
• BCFO website & Facebook event page • Banner on stage (company provided)
• 2 Mini-billboard on poker run route
• BCFO sponsored pre-registration event : Supported by BCFO volunteers for 3-hours
• Booth space at start & ending location
• 10 guest participants
- Printed name recognition on: Facebook event page • 400 qty event t-shirts
- Company provided banner at event
- Booth space at ending location • 6 guest participant entries
- Printed name recognition on: 400 qty event t-shirts
- 4 guest participant entries
BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION OF THE OZARKS
620 W. Republic Rd. Ste 107
Springfield, MO 65807
TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 866.874.1915
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay informed about our latest news & events, or join our volunteer list. Don’t forget to connect with us on social media as well.
Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks is a local 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization. BCFO reaches out to friends and neighbors who have been affected by breast cancer. BCFO offers personal support and comfort in real and practical ways, providing support networks, mentoring programs, a full range of resources regarding breast cancer awareness, diagnosis and treatment, where to find related community services, and more.