Some warning signs of breast cancer:
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit)
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or breast
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast
- Pain in any area of the breast
Keep in mind that these symptoms can happen with other condition that are not cancer.
If you have any signs or symptoms that worry you, be sure to see your doctor right away.